Winner 2019 Legky Nikolay A 7,5/9 (Oekraine)
Welcome to Bruges!
Last year, we welcomed 220 participants from over more than 25 countries. We hope to meet you too in this year's edition.
FOR THE REGISTRATION ON THE FIRST DAY:
There are several possibilities:
1. You come to the tournament hall between 08:00 and 09:00
2. Between 08:00 and 09:00, you send a text message (sms) or a WhatsApp message to +32 473 124 194 where you mention the names of the people coming to the tournament. You can mention more than 1 person in your message. You will receive a confirmation once it has been processed, this can take up to 15 minutes.
3. Between 08:00 and 09:00 you send an e-mail to email@example.com to confirm your presence on the first day. You will receive a confirmation once your mail has been processed.
The payment of the participation fee can be made before or during the first round at the arbiters table.
Registration: online on the web site until 10/8/2019 (until 20:00) and on site on 11/8/2019 between 08:00 and 09:00
Confirmation of play: on site on 11/8/2019 before 09:00 or by sending a text message before 09:00. (The mobile number to send the message to will be communicated a week before the start of the tournament. We do this for your comfort, no need to be earlier for the first round.)
Payment of the inscription fee: on arrival or during the first round in the tournament hall
It is possible to get 0,5 points if you can't be present in round 1 and/or round 2. Just inform us.
Schedule: Every day, the games start at 10:00 and 15:00. On the final day, there is one round at 10:00, prize giving ceremony at 15:30.
HOTELS & YOUTH HOSTELS:
You can also use this link, provided by the city of Bruges.
A list of the youth hostels in the city, all located in the center of the city:
- Snuffel Hostel : firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Christopher’s Bauhaus Hostel: email@example.com
- Charlie Rockets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lybeer Travellers Hostel: email@example.com
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org